Where Every Child is Known and Valued”
We hope to achieve this through the following aims:
- To provide a happy, stimulating and secure environment conducive to learning and teaching activities where all pupils are treated as individuals.
- To develop a broad, balanced and progressive curriculum designed to meet the intellectual, physical, creative and spiritual needs of our pupils, equipping them with the skills and attitude necessary to contribute to an ever-changing society.
- To promote positive attitudes of self-discipline and encourage pupils to be responsible members of the school community and society at large.
- To promote and encourage a culture of positive expectation where every child has the opportunity to achieve personal success.
- To promote an awareness of equal opportunities by developing respect and care for the welfare of others regardless of physical differences, special needs, gender, creed or race.
- To ensure effective communication between all members of the school community.
- To promote non-denominational Christian values and good behaviour.