WHO ARE WE
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to DPS via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for more information|
|Ditcham Park School, we or us||DITCHAM PARK SCHOOL CHARITY ASSOCIATION(THE) (DPS), a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 01648056. Whose registered office is at Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 5RN|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011|
|User or you||Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Ditcham Park School and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ditcham Park School and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services|
|Website||The Website you are currently using, http://www.ditchampark.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- References to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of this privacy
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entries, trusts and partnerships
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitations”;
- Reference to any statuary provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- The headings and sub-headings do not form part of this policy;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
OUR USE OF DATA
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Ditcham Park School is the “data controller”.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details, please see the clause below (SECURITY).
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- Ditcham Park School may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP OR CONTROL
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our school or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of your privacy is protected.
CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes
- Sharing Data with third parties.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Ditcham Park School (where and if such Data is held) on payment of £10.
- Data security is of great importance to Ditcham Park School and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable and physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Ditcham Park School to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following types of Cookies (for more detailed info please see our Cookies Policy):
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are required for the operation of our Website.
- Analytic/performance cookies – These allow us to count and recognise the number of visitors to this Website and see how the Website is navigated. This can also help us improve how our Website functions. Google Analytics are used in conjunction with this site for more information on what their cookies collect please click here.
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to this Website. This enables us to personalise our content to you.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, your browser accepts Cookies but this can be altered. You can choose to delete cookies at any time but this could cause loss of information that enables you to access the Website quickly and efficiently, including but not limited to personalised settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure your internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
For more information, please contact Ditcham Park School by email at email@example.com