Please read the competition rules below carefully.
- Only submit one entry
- Entrants must be in years 3 to 11 inclusive
- You must submit your entry for your age category
- Entry should be between 2 and 6 minutes in length.
- Entry should be entirely produced by a student.
- Entry should be made with whatever you have – we’re not expecting lots of money to be spent.
- The entry should be in one of the following formats: MP4, WMV, AVI.
- The film should be suitable for a 12A audience. For guidelines see www.bbfc.org.uk.
- The film should be in one of the following genres: Comedy, Horror/Thriller, Documentary, Animation, Drone, Drama or Music Video.
There will be a prize for each category. All selected films will be judged by a panel and the best films will be shown at our awards evening on Wednesday 10th July.
The deadline for submission is 21st June 2019. Any entries received after that date will not be entered into the competition.
Please note: You will require a Gmail account to submit an entry.
Please Click Here to complete your submission and upload your entry.